Thank you for your interest in using Greg Olsen artwork.
There are certain guidleines that must be followed if you are to use Greg's artwork. All of Greg Olsen artwork is copyrighted material. These guidelines must be followed in order to obtain permission. Because of the nature of the copyright material - if the guidelines are not followed or images are used without permission - you could be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
They are as follows:
1) There must be a copyright symbol and Greg Olsen's name by every image that you are using.
2) You CANNOT alter or change the image in any way. It cannot have other images superimposed on it. The image has to be left as it is. It can be cropped to a certain size if necessary - BUT THAT IS ALL.
3) You CANNOT reproduce the image and/or sell Greg's artwork in any way, shape, or form.
4) This is a "one time" granted permission. Any additional permission requests will have to be submitted individually.
5) Send us a list of the specific images you will need and a brief description of their intended use, along with your name, address, phone number and e-mail address to: email@example.com
6) You must provide somewhere on your presentation a link back to the Greg Olsen Art website, www.gregolsenart.com , as well as a statement saying it was "used with permission" by Greg Olsen Art.
7) If you need a slide(s), a CD or some digital file containing the image - it can be provided. It will be checked out to you and it must be returned by a certain date and CANNOT be copied. If the digital files supplied to you are not returned, there will be a $50.00 replacement charge. If you accept these guidelines and would like to continue with the permission process, please submit the information stated in item number 5 to continue. Thank you. Greg Olsen Art Publishing Inc.
If you are interested in licensing any of our images, please fill out the licensing request form and fax or e-mail back. Thank you!